At Shakespeare Dallas’ Winter Faire & Market you will be whisked away to a winter wonderland of yore. Samuell-Grand Amphitheatre, also the location for Shakespeare in the Park, will be transformed into an olde English market where you can shop the best local artisans, drink and feast like royalty, and experience the entertainment, games, music, and general merriment of the season. Feel free to don your best Elizabethan garb – and don’t be surprised by costumed characters that may be roaming the Park! All proceeds go toward our winter production of Pride and Prejudice.
When: Saturday, December 7, 2019, from 11 AM-5 PM
Where: Samuell-Grand Amphitheatre: 1500 Tenison Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75223
Admission: Purchase Tickets
- General Admission: $5 (Children 12 and under have free admission)
- VIP: $25 (access to VIP warming tent, one complimentary drink, entry to win giveaway prizes, champagne with premiere Shakespeare Dallas actor in the evening)
Check out our Facebook event page for more details.
What to expect:
- Food & Drink
- One of a kind gifts from local vendors
- Photos with Santa
- Costumed Characters
- Costume Contest
- Musical and dance performances
- Children’s Activities
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival booth
- And much more!
WITH THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS: