At Shakespeare Dallas’ Winter Faire & Market you will be whisked away to a winter wonderland of yore. Samuell-Grand Amphitheatre, also the location for Shakespeare in the Park, will be transformed into an olde English market where you can shop the best local artisans, drink and feast like a King or Queen, and experience the entertainment, games, music, and general merriment of the season. Plus, don’t be surprised by costumed characters that may be roaming the Park! Proceeds from the market benefit Shakespeare Dallas and our inaugural winter season of Hamlet at Moody Performance Hall.
When: Saturday, December 8, 2018, from 12-8 PM
Where: Samuell-Grand Amphitheatre: 1500 Tenison Pkwy, Dallas, TX 75223
Admission: Purchase Tickets
General Admission: $5 (Children 12 and under have free admission)
VIP: $25 (VIP tickets include: access to VIP warming tent, one complimentary drink, cocktails with Hamlet, and entry to win giveaway prizes)
*Come in your best Elizabethan garb! You can also participate in our evening costume contest
Check out our Facebook event page for more details.
What to expect:
- Food: Turkey legs and more from Trucker’s Cafe, English Pies from Peckish Pies, Hungarian Chimney Cakes from Whirlycones, Corn in a Cup, Nachos, and more from Texas Munchys, Cupcakes from Kitty Bunny Bakery, Laotian Beef Jerky from SAAP Lao Kitchen, and Mi Favorito Handcrafted Salsa
- Drinks: Noble Rey Brewing Company, Mulled Wine, Hot Chocolate, and more!
- One of a kind gifts from local vendors
- Live entertainment from the finest cultural organizations and performers in the DFW area, including: Dallas Symphony Orchestra, Class Act Tap Company, Happy Hour Ukulele Ensemble, Choreo Records Tap, Scottsound’s Banjo Jam, Opera on Tap North Texas, Stonehenj Players, Fort Worth Academy of Fine Arts, Greater Dallas Youth Orchestra
- Photos with Santa
- Painting Ceramic Ornaments with Blind Bird Designs
- Tarot Card Readings by Kia
- Costumed Characters
- Costume Contest
- Silent Auction
- Sneak Preview of Hamlet
- Children’s Activities
- Scarborough Renaissance Festival booth
- And much more!
WITH THANKS TO OUR SUPPORTERS: