Membership and Marketing Associate
Using Shakespeare’s works as a cornerstone, Shakespeare Dallas serves the Southwest region with fun and accessible indoor and outdoor theatre, integrated school programs, and cultural enrichment for people of all ages and backgrounds.
With this mission, Shakespeare Dallas is seeking a Membership and Marketing Associate to join our team. This is a position which will reward the successful candidate with opportunities for professional development and growth. Primary responsibilities will be the management of the membership program and management of all communications through marketing and social media. This person will report directly to the Development Manager.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage membership plan to include membership renewal, membership acquisition, and marketing to members.
- Supervise execution all deliverables, including renewal letters, membership kits, and acknowledgement letters.
- Organize all Membership events.
- Stewardship of members including phone calls, mailings and any other communication with members.
- Maintain accurate and timely information through CRM database.
- Primary web editor.
- Primary e-blast editor for all internal and external communications.
- Implement all aspects of marketing plan in support of the Associate Artistic Director.
- Primary in-house graphic designer on projects as needed.
- Collaboration skills through effective communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field. Nonprofit experience a plus.
- Strong Microsoft office proficiency.
- Marketing and PR experience.
- Database proficiency.
- Proficiency in social media platforms.
- Photoshop and InDesign experience a plus.
- Personable presence and demeanor.
- Strategic approach to problem solving.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Commitment to the mission and values of Shakespeare Dallas.
To apply- please cover letter and email resume to email@example.com.
Shakespeare Dallas offers opportunities for direct hands on experience with top artists, designers, and technicians in the area; a great working environment; and opportunities to connect with many different theatre companies in North Texas.
We are now accepting applications for interns for our 48th and 49th seasons.
Fall and Winter Season Internship applications are due by May 15, 2019. Successful candidates will be notified by June 15, 2019.
Most Shakespeare Dallas internships last 8 – 12 weeks and require 20 – 25 hours per week. Housing and transportation are the responsibility of the intern. All internships are unpaid.
As an intern at Shakespeare Dallas, you can:
• Earn college credit (upon approval from your university/college)
• Get a great resume credit
• Receive a letter of recommendation from the Executive & Artistic Director
• Receive future employment opportunities with Shakespeare Dallas
Please email your completed application and resume to the intern supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME Internship Application. Thank you!