There are currently no open positions.
Shakespeare Dallas offers opportunities for direct hands on experience with top artists, designers, and technicians in the area; a great working environment; and opportunities to connect with many different theatre companies in North Texas.
We are now accepting applications for interns for our 48th and 49th seasons.
- Please your application by March 15, 2019. Successful candidates will be notified by April 12, 2019.
- Summer Internships begin in May and extend through June and July, depending on the area of internships.
Fall and Winter Season Internship applications are due by May 15, 2019. Successful candidates will be notified by June 15, 2019.
Most Shakespeare Dallas internships last 8 – 12 weeks and require 20 – 25 hours per week. Housing and transportation are the responsibility of the intern. All internships are unpaid.
As an intern at Shakespeare Dallas, you can:
• Earn college credit (upon approval from your university/college)
• Get a great resume credit
• Receive a letter of recommendation from the Executive & Artistic Director
• Receive future employment opportunities with Shakespeare Dallas
Please email your completed application and resume to the intern supervisor at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: LAST NAME, FIRST NAME Internship Application. Thank you!