Now seeking sponsors for the 2016 summer and fall seasons of Shakespeare in the Park, featuring Richard III, She Stoops to Conquer, and The Tempest.
Supporting Shakespeare Dallas’ unique Shakespeare in the Park programming comes with attractive branding and executive positioning opportunities that reach over 50,000 people annually.
Sponsors during the summer or fall Shakespeare in the Park seasons enjoy a unique blend of branding opportunities, including:
- Exposure to Dallas (summer and fall) and/or Addison (fall) markets
- Corporate identity visible to as many as 30,000 patrons in the summer and 20,000 in the fall
- Increased community presence
- Complimentary passes to the Shakespeare in the Park season
- Exclusive outdoor entertainment opportunities
Brand Builder Opportunities
Looking for direct marketing opportunities? Consider being a part of the summer or fall Shakespeare in the Park seasons by placing an ad in the season playbill, hanging a banner at the performance venue, or operating a table or booth at performances.
For more information contact Jenni Stewart:
(214) 559-2778 (phone)
(214) 559-2782 (fax)